Jun 5, 2010

canberra bound


It may not be a very fashionable thing to say, but I have to admit I'm a fan of our national capital. I like its cleanliness and sense of order. As a history buff and lover of all things monumental, the War Memorial and Anzac Avenue are right up my alley.

Next time I'm in Canberra I hope it will be to coincide with the Handmade Market. By all reports this is a huge event with many well known handmade superstars in attendance. There's no star more super than Jennie from Posie Patchwork and I'm over the moon that Jennie will be taking a selection of Sheeps Clothing knits to this weekend's market.

Handmade Market
Kamberra Wine Company
Cnr Northbourne & Flemington Road
Lyneham ACT

As well as being available at the market, Sheeps Clothing is now available at Shop Handmade, right in the Canberra City Centre. Have a peek at how lovely they look in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment