Aug 12, 2009

baklava in balaclava



Carlisle Accessories now carries a small range of Sheeps Clothing women's hats, with a fuller range currently on the needles for next winter.

I dropped in to the shop last week and as it was approaching lunch time and Balaclava has nothing if not a good selection of cafes, I stopped and ate. I thought it only appropriate that I should have a slice of baklava in Balaclava.

Carlisle Accessories has a fantastic range of hats, scarves and other accessories. I was hoping to spy a balaclava on the shelf so I could drop a balaclava / Balaclava / baklava witticism, but it was not to be.

Probably for the best.

Carlisle Accessories, 147A Carlisle Street, Balaclava.


1 comment:

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

Perhaps there's inspiration there for a new line of Sheeps Clothing balaclavas?!

BTW - beautiful scarflette!

Post a Comment